Thursday, June 23, 2005

Going for the sexy subjects

I know that I have something here with this podcast: FeelingDoing, and I am trying different ways to get some notice. As of yet, nothing seems to be percolating. I listen to my favorite inspirational podcast, Media Artists Secrets, with Franklin McMahon, and he seems to make it seem simple to be a success. I know that I am not lazy nor unmotivated, nor do I want a ton of money. I have a message. The message is: Your life can be better! Now how do I go about getting others to realize the value?
So, my next podcast is going to be about self-injury, because it is a topic about which I know a lot, and it always get a lot of attention. I can do this, I can let others into the world of mental health and care about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home