Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Overwhelmed by the Podcast Tsunami



Here we go...Today Apple launched their new Itunes with support for one-click subscriptions for podcasts. I agree with Todd of Geek News Central. I can't argue with Apple's desire to showcase the popular podcast, but what in the world made me think that this was going to be the great equalizer? I immediately submitted my podcast, but have yet to see it listed in the health section. You can see the cute little icon I made for the show. Am I grandiose? I don't think so.
My belief is that the harder I try, the better my luck will be. So, in spite of daunting odds for the esoterica I offer, I will continue to attempt to promote my profession, and spread the word that you can feel good about what you do, and do good in order to feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home