Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Waaaaaah. Apple didn't like me.

I tried all day persistently to have iTunes accept my RSS feed for my podcast, to no avail. Cryptic error messages, having nothing to do with the parsing of the feed, were sent repeatedly. I went on the Yahoo Podcast Group and then I wrote to the ever wonderful Todd Cochrane of Geek News Central, who wrote back to me! He was as upset as I was.
Feeling sad and a bit left out, I decided to try one more time, and the darned thing worked!!! Of course, the next dilemma will be to see if the podcast shows up on the iTunes. G'night all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flirty Harry said...

Hello, sorry to hear that you that you didn't get an invitation to the iTunes party. My podcast wasn't included either, but having submitted successfully on the day of release, the podcast is now listed in iTunes. Turnaround time was something like 36-48 hours, so keep your fingers crossed.
Best of luck.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I'm still trying to figure out how to attach album art to our show (http://sgshow.blogspot.com) like many of the Podcasts do. Have you figured it out?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home