Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wednesday, June 1, 2005

After a lot of messing around, I finally figured out how to post my blog on my own web space. Whew! Now I can begin to try to keep a blog going.
I have given up on having the MD/psychiatrists at my job participate in this podcast, and I am going to have to go my own way. I know there are depths to plumb here, so I will muddle on. If nothing else, I have learned a litte XML, RSS, and I am starting to explore CSS. This site www.csszengarden.com is the most glorious way of seeing what can be done. Makes my hobbyist graphic artist's heart flutter.

Meanwhile, here are links to pick up feeds for my favoite podcasts:
Morning coffee notes-ramblings from David Winer, the creator of RSS
Daily source code-Adam Curry, the "podfather"
Jan Polet's Hit test-wow! I am gonna do a podcast about what he's going through.
Frank McMahon's Media Artist's Secrets-This graphic artist is an OT at heart.

Well that's it for today. Off to bed. While I sleep, I am going to figure out how to get rid of the orange square on the top left of this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home