Friday, July 15, 2005

Short post from Podville


Having a hard time putting this week's podcast together. I am working on a contest and I am going to have to think about how to tie together the loose ends of the week of recording. It's been an interesting week, but nothing to do with OT.
Here's a picture of my friend John in Baghdad. He likes it there, but I don't like that he is there. I feel scared for soldiers.
Disjointed and disorganized tonight. However, I feel good about getting my broadband up and running again. OK, so don't read this. I'm narcissistic enough to know I do it for me anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger leehuck said...

Occupational therapy is a health profession whose goal is to help people achieve independence, meaning and satisfaction in all aspects of their lives. Read more for more info.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home